Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

when things get scary

My favorite prayer when I feel like giving up.....
"Father I thank You that all things work together for my good;
that it is You who are at work in me to will and do of Your good pleasure.
Your strength is made perfect in my weakness.
I will not let this attack discourage me because your grace is sufficient for me.
You will help me through it.
When I think of the sufferings of many others I feel ashamed for having any self pity.
I will therefor rejoice in the God of my salvation and give You thanks in and for everything."
--R.Comfort/Evidence Bible

I pray this in the name of Your son, Jesus the Christ, Yeshua Ha'messiah, a baby boy from Bethlehem, a roughneck from Nazareth, our most precious and worthy Lamb. Amein.


3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging dear cousin :)
    Perhaps I'll share my blog someday too.
    Hugs,
    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful message at the perfect time. God is good all the time. :) Thank you!

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete