Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, August 20, 2010

The Q, a rich fool

And he said to them: The land of the rich man brought forth plentifully & he thought to himself:
What shall I do, for I have nowhere to store my crops?
And he said, I will do this: I will pull down my barns & build LArGeR ones; & there will I store all my grain & goods.
And I will say to my soul, Soul, you have ample goods laid up for many years; take your ease, EAT, DRINK, BE MERRy.
But GOD said to him, FOOL! This night your SOUL is required of you; and the THINGS you have prepared, whose will they be? THUS IS THE ONE WHO LAYS UP TREasure for HIMSELF & is not rich towards God. 12:16-21
SO DEAR READER, where does ur treasure lie? U will know by your fruits....does ur family long to sit beside u- or do they know ur too busy? How do u & with whom do u spend ur time? To no man is tomorrow promised & plastic crap & paper money are never gonna keep u company----its the people that r important. Love in deed NOT in word, lifes too short for bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment