Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm no Einstein but...

I know GRACE HAPPENS.........
How I wish that somewhere there existed an island for those who are wise and of goodwill..... In such a place even I would be an ardent patriot. - Albert Einstein http://gracehappens.com/aboutus.htm

Could this be the place?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martha's_Vineyard
I do believe MV to be a special place, magical almost- when you can smell the sea on the air & see the light of the sky reflected back on itself, mystery of mysterys how there seems to be a song that rolls in on the waves. I have lived most of my life on the shores of the "Inland sea", and Lake Ontario is one Great Lake - but the Atlantic is pretty awe inspiring....
But, I, like Dorothy, have learned that there is no place like home. That you can go searching for yourself all the way to OZ & back, but you really neednt look further than your own back yard.
I have also learned that home, is where the heart is - where you hang your hat - where you are surrounded by those you love. Many of those I love are far from me, some in actual miles, some here- but unreachable-seperated by the distance of illness & decay. We there for must hold them in our heart - home IS where the heart is........ i hope today, that you find yourself - at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment