Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Waiting for the Rapture?

Well, it would be a nice idea wouldn't it? Whisk me away Lord... no trial or tribulation for me. Unlike Noah, we don't need a boat and will not go through the storm, won't have to endure any time (let alone 40 days) in the desert, Jonah may have had to spend 3 days in the belly of the whale - but not us! We are going to get zapped outta here...right? WRONG.

Our Savior HIMSELF, said we would endure tribulation in this world;

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33

If you believe in the rapture, my hope is with you for sure. However, I think you should examine scripture (from Genesis to Revelation) for yourself, and see if that line of thinking truly lines up with what our Messiah taught.

For example;
 Jeremiah 5: 7"How can I pardon you? Your children have forsaken me, and sworn by what are no gods...9Shouldn't I punish them for these things?" says Yahweh; "and shouldn't my soul be avenged on such a nation as this? 10"Go up on her walls, and destroy; but don't make a full end. Take away her branches; for they are not Yahweh's. 11For the house of Israel and the house of Judah have dealt very treacherously against me," says Yahweh. 12They have denied Yahweh, and said, "It is not he; neither shall evil come on us; neither shall we see sword nor famine. 

I ask you to take a close look at the history of "rapture" theology, it is the invention of man.

  • Prior to 1830 AD, this was unheard of doctrine - taught by no church
  • A man named John Nelson Darby invented this doctrine around 1830 AD, based on essentially one passage in scripture; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17, and also his interpretation of the "missing" church from the later chapters in the book of Revelation. 
  • I believe that the Rapture is a great deception, designed to get the eyes of believers off the signs of the times.


SOURCE: http://wallpaper4god.com/en/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Mark-7-7-8-free-bible-verse-desktop-wallpapers.jpg

Well, I believe we will have to endure as Noah did, and we are possibly going to need a bigger boat. Those were some CrAZy days, and I think we too must be prepared for a wild ride.

Jeremiah 5:31 tells us this, and asks us an important question, what do you say?
The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority, and my people love it this way. But what will you do in the end?

For an excellent and informative Biblical teaching on what was happening in the days of Noah and what will be happening according to scripture in the days to come I recommend:










No comments:

Post a Comment