Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, November 9, 2015

Ukraine, a prayer for safety



As conflicts continue to escalate across the world, and we see refugees fleeing in record numbers unlike anything since the last World War, I want to offer up prayer today for all those oppressed, hurting and living in fear. All of those who live in danger daily, while many turn a blind eye and go on with daily life there are so many who are in the midst - who are enduring this tribulation now.
My prayer is that the Lord is with you, that you would know His peace - not that the world may give but His peace that passes understanding, that you would know hope and love and through these find strength.
Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. 
The Lord be with all of you. (2 Thessalonians 3:16)

I am blessed to have so many who read these words on foreign shores, so far from my home, and it is my heart's desire that today you would know you are in my prayers and on my mind:

Ukraine
Brunei
Afghanistan
Iran 
Iraq 
North Korea
Syria
China
Philippines
Malaysia
Israel
Africa


May God bless you and keep you, may He turn His face to shine upon you and give you His peace.
In Love,
-JLR Grace





No comments:

Post a Comment