Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mothers Day #blessed


I am grateful, and praise God for making me a Mother to my sons. 
I am grateful, and praise God for the Mothers He has sent in to my life.
May you be blessed this Mother's Day, and may we all be a blessing to others.  

I hope they find my King James Bible
Worn around the edges and opened to the Book of John
My favorite picture we made together
Down by Mill Creek when we were just twenty-one
I hope its led by your own love letters
The ones that read just like a song
I hope they find more good than bad
When I'm good and gone


I hope my Babies will make good neighbors
The kind you can count on when your down
And I hope they teach their sons and daughters
The things I taught 'em when I'm not around
I hope the sun shines the day they lay me down
And there's lots of flowers and that line of friends is long
'Cause they found more good than bad
When I'm good and gone


I ain't leavin' here today as far as I can see
I got a list of things I plan on getting' to
Oh, but how and when I leave this world ain't up to me
Oh Lord You'll make that call and when You do
I hope You find more good than bad
When I'm good and gone...
I hope You find more good than bad

And I hope they find my King James Bible
Worn around the edges and opened to the Book of John...






Read more: Ricky Skaggs - When I'm Good And Gone Lyrics | MetroLyrics  






No comments:

Post a Comment