Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, December 20, 2010

All you need to know, according to Mahota

The Lord is my shepard I shall not want,
He makes to lie down in green pastures,
He leads me beside still waters he restores my soul.
He leads me on the paths of righteousness for his names sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil -
thy rod & staff they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of mine enemies,
you annoint my head with oil -
my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life,
& I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

You are more sinful than you could ever know, and more loved than you would ever dare believe.

Love is a verb ....LOVE IN DEED NOT IN WORD.

DO NOT SQUANDER TIME, THAT IS THE STUFF LIFE IS MADE OF.

2 comments:

  1. A very wise woman, but you know that. I can imagine her passing is bittersweet for your family at this time. Good because she is at peace and bad because her physical presence has gone, but know that her spirit dwells in a place far better than the one we stand in now.
    You know I'm a talk radio freak and I was listening to an intuitive talk about people passing during holiday times and it happens often because during these periods when families are together and there is so much positive energy and joy it makes for an easier transition to the other side.
    Now if you believe in a life beyond what is here on earth, that does make sense. So while it is harder on those left behind, we can only hope our loved ones transition is the best it can be. And remember...God only takes the best!!!
    Much love and peace to you all,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you tina pugh!!!!! we were watching the home video last night of the USO show & tree lighting from 2001 :) what a RIOT!!! Sometime when Miss Britt is on a visit, we need to get together, have a cup of tea & watch it - you & Bill, my whole family, u & Nate leading the macarena, all the girls looking fantastic....its pretty great. much love to you & yours during this season & ALWAYS.

    ReplyDelete